Among the sessions held during the first-ever American Society of Plastic Surgeons Expo (ASPSX), is a discussion on the “Executive Edge” suite of procedures to help middle-aged men turn back the clock and stay competitive in the workplace.
The free session, led by Edward Domanskis, MD, a board-certified plastic surgeon who practices in Newport Beach, Calif, takes place Saturday, September 24 during Plastic Surgery: The Meeting, held at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
“In today’s crowded professional marketplace, executives often do whatever it takes to stay competitive,” Domanskis says in a media release from ASPS. “Men looking to turn back the clock may consider learning more about the ‘Executive Edge’ suite of services to help them enhance their appearance and look renewed and distinguished.”
These cosmetic procedures are designed to improve skin irregularities that can be caused by weight loss, stress, age, and smoking and range from nonsurgical to surgical to give men a sharper, more chiseled appearance. They commonly include chemical peels, injectable fillers, chin augmentation, liposuction, and a facelift, according to the release.
Additional presentation topics by board-certified plastic surgeons include, per the release:
- Breast surgery procedures breast augmentation with fat and implants, breast reduction, and breast lift
- Innovations in body contouring tummy tuck, liposuction, and arm lift
- Transgender surgery Top to Bottom
- The Mommy Makeover Get your pre-baby body back!
- Facial rejuvenation and lip augmentation using fillers and injectables
- Finding the facial procedure that fits your needs facelift, nose reshaping, eyelid surgery and
- Laser treatments and the best in non-surgical fat reduction and skin tightening
“ASPSX gives consumers insight into how the latest advances in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, as well as innovations in health and beauty products, can help them achieve their desired look and feel,” says Dr David H. Song, MD, MBA, president of ASPS. “Board-certified plastic surgeons are uniquely qualified to discuss surgical options and techniques to improve a patient’s quality of life.”
Admission to the first-ever American Society of Plastic Surgeons Expo, ASPSX, is free when you register in advance and $10 at the door. The first 500 registrants receive a swag bag with ASPSX exhibitor products, the release states.
[Source: American Society of Plastic Surgeons]