In conjunction with its Annual Scientific Meeting, American Society of Plastic Surgeons is hosting what it is calling a first-of-its-kind Plastic Surgery Consumer Expo (ASPSX) for consumers to learn about the latest trends in plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery.
The ASPSX will be open September 24 from 10 am to 6 pm, during the ASPS Annual Scientific Meeting, which will be held September 23 to 27 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
A media release from ASPS notes that the Expo’s special focus will be on innovations in the breast, body, and face. Exhibitors will showcase products and procedures, four presentations will take place each hour, and a Breast Reconstruction Lounge will be available to give women considering post-mastectomy reconstruction an opportunity to speak with breast reconstruction physicians and patients.
Presentations will take place in the ASPSX Theater, with topics including:
- breast surgery procedures (breast augmentation with fat and implants, breast reduction, and breast lift)
- innovations in body contouring (tummy tuck, liposuction, and arm lift)
- the mommy makeover
- facial rejuvenation and lip augmentation using fillers and injectables
- finding the facial procedure that fits your needs (facelift, nose reshaping, eyelid surgery), and
- laser treatments and the best in nonsurgical fat reduction and skin tightening
Live demonstrations of facial fillers will also take place.
Admission is $25 per person.
To register to attend the Expo, visit Plastic Surgery the Meeting.
[Source: American Society of Plastic Surgeons]