Facelifts have long been the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure for patients looking to offset the effects of aging. However, many who wish to improve the appearance of their face may be concerned about the potential of scarring – and also don’t want to make such a dramatic change to their face. For those looking to achieve enhanced, precise and permanent facial balance and proportion, Facial Implants performed by a Board-Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon are an excellent alternative to facelifts.
What are Facial Implants?
Facial Implants are specially formed solid materials compatible with human tissues that are designed to enhance or augment the physical structure of your face. If you’re bothered by a small chin, weak jaw, small cheeks, or lack of facial contour, this remarkable technology offers many advantages.
Benefits of Facial Implants
· Facial Implants are placed in highly precise locations to augment your features with significant results — without drastically altering your appearance or undergoing extensive facial surgery.
· With Facial Implants, you can add definition and volume in all the right places to lift and fill your facial features, while also smoothing the texture of your skin.
· In addition to improving the shape of your face, Facial Implants can provide you with a younger-looking appearance.
· Facial Implants are permanent, convenient and cost-effective. Unlike dermal fillers and injectables, Facial Implants require one procedure, eliminating retreatment costs.
· Because there’s no need for extensive incisions, there’s less healing time and risk of noticeable scarring.
Mandibular Angle Implants, Chin Implants including Sliding Genioplasty, and Cheek Implants are among today’s most popular and effective Facial Implant procedures.