Cutera Inc a provider of laser, light and other energy-based aesthetic systems, launches Fraxis PRO, a progressive dermal remodeling technology.
Fraxis PRO combines fractional CO2 for skin resurfacing and radiofrequency microneedling for total dermal remodeling in a single device. By layering CO2 laser energy with radiofrequency microneedling, Fraxis PRO is designed to treat various skin conditions in as little as one session, including:
- Fine Lines
- Difficult to Treat Acne Scars
- Burn Scars
- Stretch Marks
The Best of Both Worlds
While CO2 fractionally ablates the outermost layers of the skin, the invasive RF reaches the deeper dermal layers, treating the full thickness of the epidermis and dermis to address superficial photo-aging while also stimulating neocollagenesis and increasing hyaluronic acid production for smoother, more radiant and healthy skin, a media release from Brisbane, Calif-based Cutera Inc explains.
“Fraxis PRO, a product designed to deliver best-in-class microneedling along with a combined fractional CO2 laser platform. We believe that this device will be well suited to meet the needs of our core customers in both plastic surgery and dermatological practices.”
— Jason Richey, President & COO, Cutera
With two headpiece sizes for each modality, Fraxis PRO is able to quickly and efficiently treat the entire face and body. The Fraxis PRO treatment types can be used alone or in concert based on patient needs and downtime tolerance, delivering unprecedented customization options, including:
- Fraxis PRO Refine – This light RF treatment dispenses radiofrequency energy via small microneedles at varying depths of the skin. It addresses fine lines, large pores, wrinkles, stretch marks and acne scars in a series of 3-4 treatments that can be performed on all skin tones, any time of year, and has little to no down-time.
- Fraxis PRO Ultra-Light –This light laser peel provides gentle exfoliation via CO2 laser technology. It’s a perfect prejuvenating treatment to prevent signs of aging or address current skin concerns, like uneven texture, dull skin tone, and overall complexion quality. A series of 3 sessions is recommended to smooth skin with little downtime.
- Fraxis PRO Ultra –This powerful CO2 technology peels back years of aging by smoothing, brightening, and enhancing skin tone and texture. It also promotes collagen production to address scarring, and crepey skin through fractional skin resurfacing in a single treatment.
- Fraxis PRO Revive – This signature treatment combines both CO2 laser and RF microneedling technologies in the same session, delivering intense comprehensive skin renewal for aging skin. The Fraxis PRO Revive achieves dramatic results in 1-3 sessions and can be performed on fair to medium skin tones with up to a week of social downtime.
For more information, visit Cutera Inc.
[Source(s): Cutera Inc, Business Wire]
New Cutera Campaign to Honor COVID-19 ‘Heroes Among Us’, Deadline, September 1
Good Housekeeping Names Cutera’s truSculpt flex Ultimate Body Product for 2020
Cutera’s Latest Digital Resources Help Plastic Surgeons Thrive Through, and Beyond, COVID-19