Physician network Doximity and U.S. News & World Report ranked residency programs for the first time ever. In total, 3,691 residency training programs were evaluated by combining more than 50,000 peer nominations from board-certified US physicians.
How does your alma mater fare?
Among the specialties that most cater to PSP readers, the winners are:
Top Otolaryngology (ENT) Residency Programs
1) Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore
2) University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, Mich
3) University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics – Iowa City, Iowa
See the other top ENT programs here.
Top Plastic Surgery Residency Programs
1) University of Texas Southwestern Medical School – Dallas
2) Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School – Boston
3) UPMC Medical Education – Pittsburgh
See the other top plastic surgery programs here.
Top Dermatology Residency Programs
1) New York University School of Medicine – New York
2) University of California (San Francisco) – San Francisco
3) University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia
See the other top dermatology programs here.
A full list of the Top 10 placements across 20 specialties is available through Doximity’s Residency Navigator.