Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, announces it will present four abstracts at the annual American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) virtual meeting from October 9-11, 2020.
The scheduled times (noted in local Eastern Standard Time) of the presentations, titles and authors are as follows.
Oral presentations include:
- Patient Satisfaction Following Chin Augmentation With Hyaluronic Acid Fillers: A Pooled Analysis
- Authors: Joely Kaufman, Patricia Ogilvie, Kenneth Beer, Alexander Rivkin, Sarah Baradaran, Andrew Schumacher
- Presenter: Joely Kaufman, MD
- Saturday, October 10th, 11:27 a.m.
- Treatment of Upper Facial Lines With OnabotulinumtoxinA Results in Long-Lasting Efficacy and Patient Satisfaction
- Authors: Joel L. Cohen, Koenraad De Boulle, Steven Fagien, Jean Carruthers, Sue Ellen Cox, Patricia Ogilvie, Julie Garcia, Sara Sangha
- Presenter: Joel L. Cohen, MD
- Sunday, October 11th, 10:27 a.m.
The following posters will be on display and available for the entire length of the ASDS Virtual Annual Meeting.
- Safety, Pharmacodynamic Response, and Treatment Satisfaction With OnabotulinumtoxinA 40 U, 60 U, and 80 U in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Dynamic Glabellar Lines
- Authors: Sue Ellen Cox, John H. Joseph, Steven Fagien, Dee Anna Glaser, Suzanne Bruce, Edward Lain, Steven Yoelin, Melanie Palm, Corey S. Maas, Xiaofang Lei, John Maltman, Sara Sangha, Mitchell Brin
- Global Patient Perspectives on Skin Quality in Facial Aesthetics
- Authors: Noëlle Sherber, Annie Chiu, Arisa Ortiz, Shannon Humphrey, Jeanine Downie, Sabrina Fabi
Complete abstracts, details on presentation times and changes to presentation dates can be found on the ASDS website.
[Source(s): Allergan Aesthetics, PR Newswire]