Via a new partnership program, eRelevance Corporation offers services to help small- to medium-size businesses (SMBs) drive revenue and rapid ROI, strengthen relationships with medical practices, and dominate markets.
The partner program includes a multi-level offering, from service bundles, special pricing, and components tailored to each partner, according to a media release from eRelevance.
“Our partnerships with leading and emerging device manufacturers have proven that our tech-powered marketing automation service is the future of medical marketing,” says Bob Fabbio, CEO and Co-founder of Austin, Tex-headquartered eRelevance Corporation, in the release.
“We are able to leverage proprietary analytics and unique competitive intelligence to deliver strong results for our partners and their customers, catapulting them to market leadership. With 16x ROI potential per month, results show we are dramatically reducing the time it takes a practice to see a payback,” he adds.
The partnership program encompasses five key offerings, the release explains:
- Patient Marketing Automation Service. eRelevance’s tech-powered marketing automation service uniquely combines proprietary technology and marketing experts to optimize results for aesthetic practices. Through the partnership program, device manufacturers can differentiate themselves by providing aesthetic practices with eRelevance’s service at favored pricing. The service engages patients outside the point of care with custom campaigns tailored to each practice, stimulates interest, and drives quicker ROI, while reducing the staff ‘s marketing workload.
- Competitive Intelligence. Using patient engagement and campaign data combined with analytics from practices across the country, eRelevance’s competitive intelligence reveals the services preferred by both practices and patients. Partners have access to competitive insights, which include the services most often marketed by practices and the services and campaigns generating the greatest number of leads.
- Promotional Intelligence. Through analytics gleaned from custom campaigns, eRelevance identifies the promotions that generate the most leads. This insight provides its partners’ customers with intelligence on how to optimize marketing by determining the most effective promotions to execute and to which contacts.
- Partner Marketing Services. With the same marketing automation service used to market to patients, eRelevance also executes campaigns for its partners. Campaigns include marketing for partner events, as well as product and service promotions sent to practices. eRelevance’s channel managers provide marketing support.
- Results Reporting. Partners have access to customized, real-time performance reporting, including leads generated from practice and partner campaigns, as well as acquisition cost and ROI analysis.
“We formed strong partnerships with a number of device manufacturers in 2016. Our intention in 2017 and beyond is to be highly selective in choosing partners who want to see rapid growth and invest in long-term customer success,” states eRelevance Vice President of Business Development Blair Drenner, per the release.
[Source: eRelevance Corporation]