Internet marketing agency Rosemont Media — the founding Alliance Partner of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) — has announced that CEO Keith Humes will be leading a CME course on plastic surgeon reputation management at The Aesthetic Meeting 2017, which is being held at the San Diego Convention Center from April 27th-May 2nd. The locally-based firm will also be unveiling new products at Booth 706 during exhibit hours, as well as hosting a cocktail party for ASAPS 2017 attendees at Roy’s San Diego Waterfront from 6:30-8:00pm on Sunday, April 30th.
Titled, “Taking Control of Your Online Reputation,” Humes’ CME marketing course (#516) is scheduled to take place on Sunday, April 30th from 4:30-6:30pm. Prior registration with ASAPS is required, and doctors who attend will earn 2 CME credits. Throughout the presentation, Humes will discuss effective ways plastic surgeons can manage the online perception of their practice and successfully compete for top search results under their own name. Key talking points of the lecture include:
- Building a robust social media profile
- Pinpointing the most advantageous social media networks for plastic surgeons
- Correctly optimizing websites for improved search engine rankings
- Distinguishing credible online reputation monitoring options, both free and paid
- Maximizing online reputation management endeavors with business citations