The Cutera University e-learning strategies are designed to empower practices to jump start social media engagement, boost business growth, and train employees.
Cutera Inc, a company that provides laser, light and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide, has launched the Cutera University e-learning series, to support plastic surgeons and other medical professionals through the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
Cutera University e-learning series offers complimentary solutions that doctors can leverage to expand their knowledge base, and help their practice endure while keeping patients engaged and informed.
“At Cutera we work aggressively alongside our physician partners to push the boundaries of innovation forward from the technology we create, to the education and practice management resources we deliver,” states Dave Mowry, chief executive officer of the company.
“During these unprecedented times we are working to bridge the gaps of uncertainty, delivering tangible answers for our customers,” he explains. “This multi-channel series gives on-going insights from Cutera thought leaders to our customers with meaningful digital events, activities, guidance, and a high level of interaction and care.”
The Cutera University e-learning strategies are applicable today – during the pandemic, and can be used beyond, to strategically empower practices to do everything from jump start social media engagement to help boost growth, and train employees.
Key components of the series include:
- Educational programing via webinars and live chats geared to help plastic surgery practices better manage business today and in the future.
- Podcasts on how to optimize the use of Cutera devices.
- Virtual clinical updates and trainings.
- “Cutera Biz Bites” segments on the @Cutera_Camp Instagram channel, presented by practice development managers, delivering real time access to business growth tips.
- Let’s Get Creative social media series with tips by Cutera brand ambassadors, well-known influencers and experts that offer advice on everything from wellness and beauty to mini work-out routines that a practice can share with their clients.
According to the company, each piece is carefully designed to prepare plastic surgeons and their team to navigate the new normal with confidence: arming with expert advice, corporate counsel and creative tools to connect with patients.
As part of the program, Cutera is also launching an e-book, “Survive, Thrive, Grow: Proactive Strategies for Practice Success,” that delves deeper into topics that matter to doctors like harnessing digital technologies to keep patients engaged, business and financial best practices, modern social media strategy and more.
[Source: Kelz Media]