Xtalks hosts Tools for Improving Data Quality in Dermatology Clinical Trials, a live webinar. The free event takes place Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 11 am EDT (4 pm BST/UK).
Primary or secondary endpoints in dermatological clinical trials, especially eczema, psoriasis or acne, are often evaluated in clinician-reported outcome assessments. This is due to few laboratory tests available for many skin diseases. However, several aspects of dermatological symptom rating are prone to variability due to the nature and presentation of dermatological symptoms.
Rigorous clinician training can help overcome these limitations, resulting in accurately and reliably standardized symptom assessment. Another tool to improve data quality in dermatology studies is the use of blinded data analytics, which allows timely identification and management of data quality risks in clinical trials.
During the webinar, attendees will learn the following:
- Value of electronic clinical outcomes assessment (eCOA) for dermatology studies
- Rater training and concordance in dermatology
- Use of data analytics in dermatology studies
The featured speakers from CRF Bracket include:
- Jennifer Olt, PhD, Scientific Advisor
- Petra Reksoprodjo, MUDr, Associate Director Clinical Services
- Prateek Verma, MD, Associate Director, Clinical Services
- Alan Kott, MUDr, Clinical Vice President, Data Analytics
For more information or to register for this event, visit Xtalks.
[Source(s): Xtalks, PRWeb]