TOPIX Pharmaceuticals Inc announces educational and hands-on opportunities for medical professionals attending the 2019 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting in Washington, DC this March.
These strategic peer-to-peer educational and hands-on opportunities to advance and build dermatologic practices are available at booth #1515:
- Focused on Custom Branding: TOPIX is launching a new, physician-exclusive skin care packaging option in addition to its current collections. TOPIX invites physicians to visit their on-site branding design stations to consult with expert designers to create a visualization for their practice’s brand.
- Listen + Learn with renown board-certified dermatologists Drs. Marguerite Germain and Michael Gold, who will discuss the latest TOPIX breakthrough formulas and how customized skin care lines can be used strategically as part of overall brand and practice building. This will take place Friday, March 1, and Saturday, March 2, at 11:15 am, 1:30 pm, and 3 pm.
- Meet new TOPIX CEO Brenda Wu, who brings her skin industry acumen from SkinCeuticals and recently TOPIX-acquired Derma E to oversee all of TOPIX brands. Interviews arranged upon request.
Learn about the latest product innovations:
- Sterile Biocellulose Mask: Soothing active mask with nourishing peptides, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants, reduces redness and discomfort while replenishing post-procedure skin.
- Brightening Boost: A non-hydroquinone brightening treatment that exfoliates and moisturizes to minimize the appearance of dark spots and improve uneven skin tone.
- Lash Enhancing Serum: WideLash technology, paired with peptides and nutrients address the visible signs of brittle, sparse eyelashes.
[Source(s): TOPIX Pharmaceuticals Inc, PR Newswire]