Chase Card Services, a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co, announced last week that it has finalized the acquisition of Unicorn Financial Services, a leading patient financing firm. The combined company has launched an expanded set of patient financing products called ChaseHealthAdvance financing options.
ChaseHealthAdvance benefits to providers and patients include the following:
• Flexible, no-interest payment plans;
• Competitive service fees for providers;
• New extended payment plans;
• Higher approval rates;
• Credit lines to provide for current and future procedures; and
• Superior customer service for providers and patients.
Medical practitioners will have access to all of Chase’s financial products, such as business banking, real estate financing, equipment leasing, cash management, credit card processing, and loan products.